You’re looking for a good novel to read.
A plot with some dare-devil twists, characters you want to spend more time with, and hypnotic storytelling–that’s a given. My novels do that.
But so do a million other novels.
And you can buy a novel anywhere–from a gas station to Amazon.com.
And, there are so many to choose from.
So why would you buy one of my novels?
The answer? Author Exclusives.
- Free, behind-the-scene Videos and Blog Posts that enhance your reading of my novels.
- You’ll see videos of the actual location where the novel event took place. You’ll get back-stage access to how the characters were created. What inspired the novels.
- Best of all, let’s say you read something in one of my novels that you want to know more about. Why not shoot me an email and suggest a video on it?
Nowhere on the web have I been able to find an author-website that showcases something that innovative–that incredible–for the reader of a novel.
Welcome to FaulknerFiction.com
To enhance your reading of one of my novels?–I’ll do anything this side of crazy. I’ll give you all the back-story, communicate with you, one on one. Give you background on the characters. I’ll share anything you want to know about my novels.
That’s the difference between my novels and everyone else’s.
And that’s why you’re gonna love it here.
Check out my novels.
Check out my Author Exclusive videos.
Don’t just settle for a read. Let’s make this an adventure!
1. TRACER (POLITICAL THRILLER)
Thirty-six hours before the end of the Republican National Convention, the husband of a vice presidential hopeful is kidnapped. But the ransom isn’t money; it’s the candidate’s withdrawal from the upcoming election!
2. THE HEADHUNTER (CORPORATE THRILLER)
3. RADICAL (POLITICAL THRILLER)
What if Democracy ceased to exist? It’s the near-future, and although Internet voting software has existed for years, computer geek Thomas Bridger has created the killer app–the security code that would make it safe for people to vote in political elections using the Internet! Who cares? Just about everybody (good and bad) in DC.
4. VALENTINE’S DAY (ROMANTIC COMEDY)
5. NOVEL NOIR (DARK, SPECULATIVE FICTION)